Tina Turner, A Tribute To – What’s Love
Click song title to play
1. What`s Love Got To Do With It – Tiffany
2. Better Be Good To Me – Richard Kendrick
3. Beyond Thunderdome – Jane Child
4. I Don`t Wann Fight – R.Reiter/K.McMahon
5. River Deep, Mountain High – Darlene Love
6. Rock Me Baby – M. Ftring/T. Janfl one Jr.
7. I Can`t Stand The Rain – Alannah Myles feat. Jeff Healey
8. Private Dancer – Jasy Andrews
9. The Best – Nancy Kerrigan
10. Proud Mary – Ross Stevens
11. What You Get Is What You See – Deniece Williams
12. So Fine – Kip Winger
13. Silent Wings – Wendy Jans
14. River Deep/Mountain High (A Capella) – R.Kendrick/D.Love
2 in stock
Without any doubt, TINA TURNER belongs to the greatest female vocalists of all time. Over the years, her style of singing and her charismatic performances have infl uenced and inspired many other artists. Now, some these artists pay homage to TINA with a tribute album. Highlights include:
KIP WINGER – The voice WINGER and former ALICE COOPER-bass player delivers a breathtaking acoustic performance of Tina’s “A Love Like Yours”.
ALANNAH MYLES feat. JEFF HEALEY – Best known for the stunning “Black Velvet”, Alannah shows she can still kick it and Grammy-nominee Jeff Healey proves that he ranks among the greatest blues-rock guitarists of our days.
TIFFANY had a number 1 on the American Billboard charts in 1988 with “I think we’re alone now”. Her rendition of
“What’s Love Got Do With It” features one of the strongest performances of the album.
DARLENE LOVE is part of the music business since 40 years and has worked legendary producer Phil Spector and artists like THE BEACH BOYS, DIONNE WARWICK and ELVIS PRESLEY. Besides singing, she also starred in all four instalments of the popular “Lethal Weapon” movies.
Grammy-winner DENIECE WILLIAMS’ song “Let’s Hear It For The Boy” was featured on the soundtrack to “Footloose” and reached 1 on the Billboard charts. She also had another 1 smash with her remake of “It’s Gonna Take A Miracle”. On “What’s love”, Deniece performs “What You Get Is What You See”.
JANE CHILD hit the music scene in 1991 and became an overnight sensation with her 2 smash hit “I Don’t Wanna Fall In Love”. She was also nominated for 4 Juno-Awards (the Canadian Grammy equivalent) and presents an impressive version of Tina’s “Mad Max III” title song “We Don’t Need Another Hero”.
Blues guitar wonder TONY JANFLONE, JR., who has opened for acts such as FABULOUS THUNDERBIRDS, STEELY DAN, TED NUGENT, JEFF BECK, CARLOS SANTANA and CHICAGO teamed up with double platinum West Coast R&B diva MICHEL’LE FRTING for a haunting rendition of “Rock Me Baby”.